AMYLOIDOSIS ALLIANCE – the voice of patients.
To make significant contributions to the quality and cure of Amyloidosis patients by exchange of experience and constructive interaction with other players at an international level.
Vince O’Donnell who has hereditary ATTR (ATTRv) is the Australian ATTR representative on the AA see “Patient’s experiences”
Vince’s goals for AA in Australia are:
- To participate in the various activities of the Amyloidosis Alliance-The Voice of Patients.
- The development of an Australian network that can facilitate the exchange of experiences between ATTR patients and their families.
- The development of a strategy to encourage more specialists to consider Amyloid Transthyretin as a possible diagnosis.
- Work towards improving access to resources, supports and appropriate medical attention for people diagnosed with ATTR?
- Contact Vince for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org